This contains the code for the work on embedded voting done during my internship at Nokia
- Free software: GNU General Public License v3
- Documentation: https://embedded-voting.readthedocs.io.
- Create a voting profile in which voters are associated to embeddings.
- Run elections on these profiles with different rules, using the geometrical aspects of the embeddings.
- The rules are defined for cardinal preferences, but some of them are adapted for the case of ordinal preferences.
- There are rules for single-winner elections and multi-winner elections.
- Classes to analyse the evolution of the score when the embeddings of one voter are changing.
- Classes to analyse the manipulability of the rules.
- Classes for algorithm aggregation.
- A lot of tutorials.